Clean and quiet, lumpy beds, indifferent staff, stale, bland breakfast. You get what you pay for. They are not there to wow you- this is the Wal-mart of hotels. Easy access to I10, Biloxi and New Orleans. If you are cheep, stay here- otherwise stay down the road at the Hampton.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cypress Creek Hotel
- Best Western Plus Cypress Creek Hotel Biloxi
- Best Western Biloxi
- Biloxi Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cypress Creek is conveniently located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast near the popular Casino row and many historic locations around Biloxi. Our hotel offers easy access to recreational opportunities including fishing, beaches and golf. Our hotel guests will also appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Best Western PLUS Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.