I was shocked when we pulled up to the hotel and it was practically in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart store. The guy at the front desk was friendly but he talked so fast I didn't understand much of what he was telling us. The lobby appeared clean and there were many people sitting around talking pretty loud at... More
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel Waseca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two beautiful lakes in Southern MInnesota, there is much to do year round in Waseca. Crossings by GrandStay is located on Highway 13 North only 6 blocks from the high school and hockey arena.Whether you are looking for that hidden treasure at one of Waseca's local antique or craft shops, enjoying a cup of coffee or taking a stroll through the Tenth Avenue Specialty shops, Crossings by GrandStay welcomes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites Waseca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.