I stayed at this hotel when I was in town on business. It is a decent room good TV, and has comfortable beds. There is a small pool, and a hot tub in the common area. For small-town Minnesota, it is a pretty nice place. But in many other major cities this is just a glorified super 8.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel Waseca
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two beautiful lakes in Southern MInnesota, there is much to do year round in Waseca. Crossings by GrandStay is located on Highway 13 North only 6 blocks from the high school and hockey arena.Whether you are looking for that hidden treasure at one of Waseca's local antique or craft shops, enjoying a cup of coffee or taking a stroll through the Tenth Avenue Specialty shops, Crossings by GrandStay welcomes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.