For what we paid for this room, I was surprised to find that there was a pool and hot tub and that the beds were so extremely comfortable. It wasn't fancy and there were few in-room amenities, but still a good experience for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area Hotel Rochester
- Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent location on the cross roads of Highway 63 and Highway 14, just half a mile from downtown. Located on the edge of Graham Park, home to the Olmsted County Fair and Graham Arena. With smoking, nonsmoking, handicapped, and pet friendly rooms, we are sure to fit anyone's needs. All of our rooms include refrigerator, coffeemaker, wireless high speed internet, hair dryers, cable TV with HBO, and AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio. Enjoy one of our spacious suites which feature all of the standard amenities plus added space and a kitchenette. Unwind in our heated indoor pool and hot tub. We also have free parking with a large lot east of the building for truck/bus parking. Start your day with our SuperStart breakfast including coffee or tea, juice, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruit, pastries, toast, and English muffins. Enjoy one of the many restaurants nearby, a number of them within walking distance (including Denny's, Mr. Pizza, Chipotle,Outback Steakhouse, Whiskey Creek Grill). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Rochester / Fairgrounds Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.