I wasn't sure what to expect from this hotel, as none of my friends in Minneapolis knew anything about it. To me, it was what a W hotel should be like. Very boutique like, amazing art displays, great breakfast in the hotel, amazing service. I love the art vending machine in the lobby, and the location was perfect for us.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.