TV channels were fuzzy and there is no continental breakfast. They even charge you for the cold bar breakfast items. If I had to choose between this hotel and one that has free continental breakfast I would choose the one with the breakfast, but everything else was good.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and join us in the heart of downtown Minneapolis’ corporations and entertainment districts at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown. You’ll be within walking distance to the exciting Nicollet Mall shopping and just one block from Minneapolis Convention Center. Visit the Walker Art Center or see a show at the Orchestra Hall. Stay in a spacious guest room at this downtown Minneapolis hotel, all of which feature contemporary decor and include complimentary high-speed internet access. Stay energized with the hotel's indoor swimming pool and keep up with your routine with the modern cardiovascular machines and weights in our fitness center. Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast at the Great American Grill® restaurant, or pick up supplies at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.