Was a cold windy day in northern michigan. Clean room, good rate, but at the front desk ,a young lady named Precious will enlighten Your day with her enchanting bright smile and big brown eyes!.. She is ultra helpful and would stay her again simply for her hospitality alone!... But don't get your hopes up she has a boyfriend lol....... More
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.