This hotel is very clean and seems newly renovated. It is in a good location. The rooms were extremely clean, lobby is very good looking with a fire place for winter enjoyment. Breakfast was very good variety and fresh. The front desk clerks were very friendly. The bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Baywinds Inn Of Petoskey Hotel
- Baywinds Inn Of Petoskey Hotel Petoskey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Petoskey, Michigan the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. Our Petoskey hotel is proud to offer the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible, starting with comfortable, quieter rooms. We have a variety of room types, including suites with balconies, whirlpools and fireplaces that are perfect for business or leisure travels. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed Internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub.The AmericInn Petoskey hotel is conveniently located in Petoskey, MI with a picturesque view of Little Traverse Bay. Take a walk on the beach at Petoskey State Park, or sail away to nearby Mackinaw Island. Keep cozy after taking advantage of the three ski resorts located minutes away. Try your luck at the casino or attend the multiple food, wine and arts festivals thru out the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, AmericInn Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.