Cycled from Graveson to Collias and arrived on a very hot afternoon at this quaint hotel high up in the village of Collias. Hot and thirsty in sweaty cyclewear we were kept waiting in the small reception while an austere elderly receptionist chatted on the phone. Eventually she noticed us and summed a porter and returned to her telephone call.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Castellas Hotel
- Hostellerie Le Castellas Collias
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm and elegance between Provence and Languedoc. The Aparis family has welcomed guests since 1989 in the medieval village of Collias. The Hostellerie Le Castellas is a group of 17th century buildings, restored in the manner of the stones of Vers Pont du Gard and the delightful style of the Languedoc region. Each room is individually decorated in a variety of styles from art deco to art nouveau and even baroque. A touch of modern comfort completes each one. Two magnificent stone vaulted lounge rooms open on to the zen shady garden planted with a variety of species. Below this garden, a swimming pool with jacuzzi is an invitation to calm and relaxation. Here the word pleasure takes on its full meaning as everything is designed for the well being and enjoyment of our guests. Areas for relaxation, original or charming details form a brilliant combination of materials, colours and light. In this utter haven of peace and gourmet pleasures, the Hostellerie Le Castellas welcomes you for an idyllic stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hostellerie Le Castellas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.