We had an incredible extended family experience in this Chateau. We hired the entire castle and could not have been happier. Absolutely beautiful ... everything was great. Food was awesome. Do not expect modern.... that would be crazy this is a very old castle with all the charm - BUT it is not modern. It is very comfortable and exceptionable... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Discover the charm of yesteryear in one of the most beautiful castle hotels in the Perigord, whose origins date back to the XVcentury." Spacious, quiet and comfortable, the 17 double, lounge and suite rooms are distributed in the towers and the main building of the Castle and in the Annex and are equipped with period furniture and antique style. Some are decorated with living rooms, fireplaces, woodwork, four poster beds and the suite "Les Moulineaux" has private access to the terrace of the tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.