the location is very good..the very first beach i have been with sun down in the opposite coast where there can be no time limit during all daytime to be in the beach..clear blue water and soft white sand is amazing..food served in the seafood restaurant by the beach is yummy and mouth watering..friendly and efficient staff too..would love to... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.