We would stay again for sure. Outdoor pool was really nice. Rooms are a little small but clean. We had 2 adults and 2 young children. Walking distance to town. Staff was very nice, locally owned. Priced right. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a full city block with shade trees, lush gardens and water fountains overlooking Lake Huron, and just across the street from the Mackinac Bridge and the Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse. Award winning themed rooms. Expanded continental breakfast served in our SerendipiTea Room or opt for our signature "Breakfast in Bed". Evening wine and cheese reception for guests staying in themed rooms. Luxurious outdoor pool heated to 88 degrees (mid-May thru mid-Sept). Professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your American Boutique Inn - Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.