When we planned our recent visit to the Mackinaw area we contacted the Parkside Inn because we had stayed there previously. Although our room during our last stay was not fancy, it was clean and quite adequate. This time, however, our room was dingy. The towels were threadbare, one actually had a hole in it. When we returned to our... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.