The hotel is nice, easy access to freeway, close to shopping-Jackson Crossing, walking distance to Red Lobster. The hotel was clean, no odors. The cooling wasn't working well in all rooms, some never got cool others just the opposite.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jackson Hotel Jackson
- Hampton Inn Jackson Hotel
- Jackson Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps you've come to the area around our hotel in Jackson for our Hot Air Jubilee or Civil War Muster. Maybe you've come to catch a world-class production at the Michigan Shakespeare Festival or come to play a spot of golf. Whatever has brought you to our city, we invite you to stay with us at our warm and welcoming Hampton Inn Jackson hotel.Feel at home in a warm and inviting guest room with a thoughtful range of amenities such as free high-speed internet and a handy lap desk so you can type away while you watch TV. When you're ready for some rest, settle in for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Wake up refreshed and start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.