I stayed at this hotel last night to go to a concert in Grand Rapids. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. It was very clean, and the beds were firm but comfortable. This hotel was very quiet, and the only sounds we heard the whole time were doors opening and closing. No voices, no highway.. we slept like babies!... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® South is conveniently located just 10 miles south of downtown Grand Rapids on Highway 131. This Grand Rapids hotel is close to area attractions like the Van Andel Arena, Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center, the John Ball Zoo, the Gerald R. Ford Museum, the DeVos Place Convention Center and Grand Valley State University. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options making breakfast at Comfort Suites South the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Pets are welcome for an additional fee. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Suites South is a great place to stay when visiting the Grand Rapids area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.