Clean, themed to the water park, friendly staff, big American-styled breakfast. Water park was great and all ages (0-65!) enjoyed it. Being able to buy and eat lunch inside the park was also helpful. We were there over July 4th weekend and it was busy but not crowded. Great trip in a lovely town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 146 deluxe accommodations including 63 new suites. Enjoy over 30,000 sq. ft. of aquatic fun with our Splash landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides. Relax in the whimsical whirl hot tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek lazy river. For the landlubber have fun at our new arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the new hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and the Fortress golf course. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark