Our first visit to Hazel Bank but not our first visit to Borrowdale - over the years we have stayed in the majority of hotels in this wonderful valley - by far and away this was the most enjoyable - the location the welcome and the food. Experience of the set menu - yes I am sold on it -... More
- Also Known As:
- Hazel Bank Country House Hotel Rosthwaite
- Hazel Bank Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Borrowdale Valley in the heart of the Lake District just 10 minutes from Keswick, this family-run country house offers stunning views, excellent food and free Wi-Fi and parking. Set in 4 acres of tranquil countryside, it commands a privileged position above the hamlet of Rosthwaite, providing some spectacular views of the surrounding fells. Originally built in 1840, the property is infused with the vibrancy of its historic past and it still retains many of its original period features. Whether it is an energetic day on the fells or a relaxing afternoon tea on the lawn, Hazel Bank is the perfect place to escape, relax and explore. There is a choice of 8 en-suite guestrooms available, all located within the main residence of the country house. Luxurious and elegantly furnished, every room includes free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, comfy bedding, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities. Superior and Deluxe options are available and the majority of rooms benefit from magnificent views of the grounds and the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hazel Bank Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.