One of the nicer Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Plenty of restaurants nearby. One of the best features is the power port that allows connections for standard plugs and USB. I have only seen this in 2 other HIs. This precludes the need to unplug lights or the typical hunt for a free and working outlet.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Coldwater Hotel
- Hampton Inn Coldwater Hotel Coldwater
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Coldwater hotel in Michigan is part of a leading brand of quality, value-priced hotels. Here you'll find clean, fresh, comfortable rooms standard with a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and a 32'' flat screen television which makes the complimentary in-room movie channel a theatre-like experience. Enjoy complimentary local calls and no surcharge for using a calling card. Guests here at the Hampton Inn Coldwater, Michigan hotel also enjoy the following complimentary items: On the House hot breakfast, Hampton On the Run Breakfast Bags Monday through Friday, and high-speed Internet access in every room and in all meeting rooms and public areas. Also, enjoy coffee and tea in the lobby 24-hours a day, a copy of USA Today Monday through Friday, and our 24-hour front desk with message and fax service available.The Hampton Inn Coldwater, Michigan hotel also features a indoor heated pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and business center. As always your stay is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Coldwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.