Our family of six stayed here on New Year's Eve and we couldn't have been happier with our room, the hospitality and our overall stay. The pool was delightful and breakfast was great! Our room was spacious which was wonderful with four kids. Look forward to staying again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bad Axe Hotel Bad Axe
- Holiday Inn Express Bad Axe Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bad Axe
- Bad Axe Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bad Axe is an exceptional facility from its beautiful decor, to its outstanding level of service. We are conveniently located in the Thumb of Michigan, just 20 miles from Lake Huron. Inside our hotel you will find spacious guest rooms all equipped with hairdryers, iron and boards, coffee makers and remote control TV. 2 phone with 2 lines and data port. Our Queen Suites include microwaves, refrigerators and comfortable lounging area. We also have Jacuzzi Suites that have the Jacuzzi in the bedroom with a king size bed and all the amenities that our queen suites have. Visit our indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center and game room. Don't forget to try our continental breakfast, every morning from 6:00 am till 10:00am. Visit Bad Axe, MI and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. Credit card is required for stay. Cash payments are accepted upon checkout with prior authorization of a credit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bad Axe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.