We had a great time . We traveled through Dennis and Chatam . Loved the shops. We bought different things. It was a very relaxing weekend. The food was very good. The Inn Keeper Mac was very nice and helpful. A hard worker. It was a quaint weekend. We were given a Gift Certificate for our Anniversary.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel
- Colonial House Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Colonial House Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round,Green certified, full service country inn, restaurant and lounge, centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod, on the Olde Kings Highway, route 6A. All rooms with private baths, free WiFi, HD flat screen TVs, free phones, A/C, canopy beds, antiques, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, free business computer center with Free WiFi, sun deck, beautiful garden sitting area. Rates include breakfast & dinner (full menu,excellent food). Walk to Nature trails, golf, tennis, salt & freshwater beaches,fishing, museums, whale watching, lighthouses, antique shops and discount shopping, nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Colonial House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.