Never been to a B&B before but I would definitely return to the Captain Farris House. Everything was wonderful, the room, the wine and strawberries, the Jacuzzi, the breakfast, and especially our host Nancy. Do yourself and your significant other a favor and go to this marvelous get away.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod South Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful and romantic bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth, just one mile from the beach. The Captain Farris House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Beautifully restored and furnished with antiques and elegant window treatments reflecting a peacefulness of an earlier time, each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable with private baths. Each morning enjoy our seasonal breakfast served at your own table for two. As evening draws near, relax with a complimentary cordial in the elegant parlor. Close to many beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, dining, shopping and many area attractions. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Captain Farris House Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.