We (6 people) stayed for a night and had dinner there. Pros: very well located, superb staff, always very caring, excellent food, spacious bedrooms, clean bathrooms and with parking for guests. Cons (bothered some people in our group, but not me): bit noisy hallway (would hear a few people chatting), small tv (didn't bother me) and door knobs too simple... More
- Also Known As:
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sage Inn started welcoming guests in April of 2012. Open year round and centrally located just steps from Commercial Street, guests enjoy private baths, well appointed accommodations, complimentary wireless internet access and light continental breakfast daily. A limited number of on site parking spaces are available for guests and are reserved at the time of booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.