Our last minute weekend getaway to Gabriel's in the cold of winter was nice and toasty by the fireplace! Our room with balcony overlooked the courtyard and garden. Our intention was to relax and enjoy off-season Provincetown, and that's just what we did. The inn is within walking distance to shops and restaurants, so we had no need to use... More
- Also Known As:
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel Provincetown
- Gabriel`s At The Ashbrooke Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open since 1979 and ideally located in the heart of beautiful Provincetown. Our historic hotel features 7 luxurious rooms, 1 suite and 8 spacious apartment units. In-room amenities include tempurpedic mattresses, private balconies, fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, steam baths, free Wi-Fi, TV's, DVD players, wet bar, and Keurig coffee makers.Guests delight in our complimentary made to order breakfast, served daily in the Great Room or our lush garden courtyard patio. Enjoy homemade cookies and refreshments every afternoon. Children and pets are always welcome for an additional charge. Private nearby parking is available for $10 daily and we offer a free shuttle service from the Provincetown Airport or the Pier.Come experience our first class property and service today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.