I have stayed at this place when it was known as The Boatslip Beach Club. Am friends with the former owners and staff. Excellent location on the main drag. The DJ for Tea Dance is one of the best! AS for the rest I have fond memories of the place.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Hotel
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.