We loved staying here. Our room was very comfortable, the hot-tub and pool were amazing (84 degree pool on a single-digit winter night was delightful), the staff were super helpful. We are vegan and had good options at the continental breakfast buffet. We definitely want to find a good excuse to come back!
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.