This was our first trip to Martha's Vineyard, and it was absolute perfection. We spent 3 nights in the Driftwood Cottage at Menemsha Inn in early October 2012. There are many smaller villages on the island, each with its own flavor -- some abound with farmland, others lined with charming little shops -- and Menemsha was a perfect launching point... More
- Also Known As:
- Menemsha Inn And Cottages Hotel Menemsha
- Menemsha Inn And Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Menemsha Inn and CottagesFounded in 1923 the Menemsha Inn and Cottages is the quintessential Martha’s Vineyard hideaway. Our tranquil compound is nestled on 14 acres of flowering gardens and green fields which roll westward towards a sweeping vista of the waters of Menemsha Bight. Each evening our guests pause to witness the stunning spectacle of the sun setting into the waters of Vineyard Sound. Luxurious yet laid-back, the very family friendly Inn is just short stroll down a winding path to the famous Menemsha Beach and Menemsha's 300 year old commercial fishing wharf. Guests receive passes to Chilmarks famous private beaches while on property we have tennis, fitness center bikes. The inn boasts twelve charming cottages with full kitchens and fireplaces. These are but a few of the reasons the Menemsha Inn and Cottages have been the perfect base camp for unforgettable family vacations for over eighty years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Menemsha Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.