Horrible!!!!!!! I was bitten by something in the bed! The pool had cracked cement and a dirty old rug around it. A definite safety hazard for anyone. the room stunk, there were dead bugs in the window sill. Along the list of reasons not to stay here are, the mold and mildew smell in the room. the mold in around... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Travelers Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.