Very good just renovated hotel. Friendly staff , good beds, good breakfast and big rooms. Good stay for one or more nights. Fully recomended! Near Washington DC on route to New York. If you want to visit Washington it is a good opportunity to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Columbia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Columbia Hotel Jessup
- Columbia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-time recipient of the prestigious TORCHBEARER AWARD and honored 17 times with the QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARD, HOLIDAY INN COLUMBIA is a premier full-service Hotel located centrally in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor. Columbia Mall is 5 miles away, Arundel Mills is just 3 miles east. We are a central suburban hotel choice for the Baltimore Convention Center, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Field and Science Center--just 10 non-stop miles away. Historic Savage Mill, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Laurel and Columbia are nearby. The Hotel serves the area's largest companies for lodging, conference and catering. Columbia Gateway Office Park is 2 miles west. Leisure guests enjoy the many shopping centers (including Snowden Square and the new Gateway Overlook) and cultural attractions. All rooms feature free high speed wireless Internet access, 2-line speakerphones, iHome ipod/mp3 clock-radios, upgraded amenities, coffeemaker and satellite TV. The combination of a location right in the middle of all regional activities and award-winning quality and service makes HOLIDAY INN COLUMBIA the right choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.