The hotel was right of the highway , close to DC too. Had a good night sleep . Friendly staff was helpful to provide me metro information to DC ,which was the best way from hotel. Good breakfast in large room . Overall good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel Camp Springs
- Camp Springs Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right Across from Andrews Air Force Base , Close to Washington DC sight seeing attractions, six flag, RFK Stadium, easy access to 95/495, ample parking even for truck and other recreational vehicles. Close to public transportation and metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Camp Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.