Nothing really terrific and nothing really wrong. Good old reliable Hilton. For some reason the beds we had didn't seem as comfy as they usually are (yes we adjusted the dials.) I am a very light sleeper and the rear rooms are very quiet in terms of street noise but, like many hotel rooms, suffer from the inability to open... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel