If your used to spacious accommodations in a resort, you will be disappointed with this one. Facilities show there age and the lack of investment back into the property. Warped boards as hand rails, cook stoves that are ancient. Although it was clean, the decorator clearly lacks modern taste and experience in the resort industry. Rebuilt motel yes, resort probably... More
- Also Known As:
- Nautical Mile Hotel Wells
- Nautical Mile Resort Wells, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite condominium resort just 1 "Nautical Mile" from beautiful Wells Beach, Maine. Spacious, air conditioned one or two bedroom suites with a full kitchen, dining area and scenic views of the marshlands and ocean beyond. Resort Amenities include outdoor pool, hot tub, pool deck, exercise room, grills, picnic tables and more. Free WiFi & Local and continental US Free calling. On trolley route. Open year round with many off-season specials available. Situated midway between popular Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. Enjoy nearby whale watching, lobster tours, fishing trips and shopping in the numerous antique shops, art galleries and unique boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Nautical Mile Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.