We just spent last weekend in Maine, we stayed at Ledges by the Bay and was very happy with our selection. The hotel is centrally located, the view is amazing as it overlooks the Bay. We had a king size bed, very comfy. The room was spacious and clean .. We will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.