We stayed he a couple of years ago and had a great trip. It is very welcoming.Private, quite, and very well maintained. Staff was professional I had to put a later date for my stay, It did not allow a 2012 visit.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Hotel
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The one and two-bedroom cottages, and new one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest.There have been two fantastic additions to the property in 2011. Earth, a collaboration with James Beard Award Winning Chef and Restauranteur, Ken Oringer, is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm to fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.