Very pretty Inn. We stayed in the carriage house which was very private, we had a lovely view of Camden Harbor. Location was great, very private but you walk a couple of blocks and your in the middle of town. They served a delicious healthy breakfast and we chatted with other travelers from across the country.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, serene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.