My mother and I stayed in the resort in late October, 2013. We were looking for a nice lakefront efficiency with possible boat rentals, and found Highland Lake Resort on the internet. The pictures do not do justice to the fantastic lake views, particularly with the leaves changing, and cannot begin to describe the personal attention and excellent service from... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, tennis court, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lakeview, color TV, phone, radio, A/C, heat, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes, Executive Rooms, and Deluxe Suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Only 7 minutes to ski slopes and golf, on snowmobile trail. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.