I took a group of 52 Keenagers (55+) group from my church in Arkansas. The Nottoway Plantation is amazing. We had a memorable visit. Stayed in the Cottages and The Boy's Wing. Absolutely loved the rooms. The tour was great. Very knowledgeable tour guides. Had breakfast and lunch - both meals were delicious. The grounds are so pretty. Excellent choice... More
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.