Hotel is very old and smells like it. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast consisted of dry cereal, fruit, packaged honey buns, coffee...nothing special. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful. The location is out of the main part of the town. It's a shame the company doesn't remodel and update this location it could be... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Natchitoches
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Americas Best Value Inn of Natchitoches, Louisiana, known as the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana Purchase territory and the film site of "Steel Magnolias". Our hotel is near the Landmark Historic District with shopping, historic fort sites, museums, and year-round cultural events. We are 5 miles to Northwestern State University, close to Cane River Creole National Historic Park, Leemee House, Northwestern Hills Golf Course, and Broadmoor Shopping Center. Local restaurants include Mariners Restaurant, The Landing Restaurant and Bar, and Mama's & Papa's Oyster House. Nestled on the largest hotel property in town, come and experience a comfy night just minutes from everything you will need to enjoy Natchitoches! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.