Hotel was very dated and run down. Room smelled musty and shower rod was falling down. Guests next door had a small barbeque grill they were cooking dinner on that was allowing smoke to be pulled into AC in our room.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane Hotel Baton Rouge
- Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane Hotel
- Days Inn Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly off I-10 at Exit 163. We are surrounded by restaurants such as Joes Crab Shack, Hooters, Olive Garden and many Fast Food options. In addition, we are near shopping centers and have a Fitness Center & Business Center onsite. Our rooms feature In-Room Coffee, Hair Dryers and Micro/Fridge. We are located only 7 miles from LSU & 3 miles from Blue Bayou Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Baton Rouge/Siegen Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.