Clean hotel with comfortable beds. Refrigerators and microwaves in each room, and a good breakfast selection. Breskfast selection provides a nice start for the day especially for children. With it being something other than an actual Drury, I was a bit skeptical at first but once in the room, that changed. I would stay here again, no problem.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Paducah Hotel Paducah
- Pear Tree Inn Paducah Hotel
- Pear Tree Hotel Paducah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree Inn is conveniently located in the middle of St. Louis and Nashville—but beautiful Paducah stands on its own with its bustling Lower Town Art District, scenic riverfront, and an impressive Quilt Museum. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Paducah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.