Not what I expected from Days Inn. No wifi. No cable - fuzzy TV. The bed was spent. Plus right on highway - so very noisy. I would also park in front. You can do much better in Louisville. Although my guess is it is cheapest place this close to downtown and Yum Center.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Central / University And Expo Hotel
- Days Inn Central / University And Expo Hotel Louisville
- Days Inn Louisville
- Louisville Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you're in Louisville, let Days Inn Central be your home away from home! A friendly atmosphere and exceptional customer service place you in the heart of a great hospitality experience. Amenity-abundant accommodations, great local restaurants, and a caring dedicated staff work to exceed all your expectations of the typical economy inn. This hotel provides the best for those visiting Louisville on business or pleasure. Visit us and discover what sets us apart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Central / University and Expo Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.