Traveled to Louisville for a concert and was primarily concerned about a location close the Yum center to avoid driving and parking. This Hotel is very conveniently located to all the major downtown venues including 4th street live, easily within walking distance to everything. The Hotel is a little dated and rough in a few spots, but served Our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown, 1 block away from Kentucky Intl Convention center, Fourth Street Live, Papa John's Stadium, Slugger Museum and many downtown business and attractions. Kentucky Fair Expo and Derby is just 4 miles away. I-65, I-64 and I-71 are just 2 blocks away making it highly accessible to not only business travelers but also leisure travelers. Offering the best rates in downtown with business amenities. Hotel offers free wireless high speed access. Microwave, refrigerator, spacious work desk, free copy-fax services and on-site exercise room. Please note 1 parking slot per guest room. Parking Charge: 5.00 per 24hours with in/out priveleges. Parking expires promptly upon check-out, for additional parking, please contact hotel. No oversized parking avail. Please do not request rollaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.