I stayed at Econo Lodge Downtown for two nights. I was traveling for business. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Louisville was very busy when I was there, and the front desk did a good job of keeping the check in/checkout line moving.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown, 1 block away from Kentucky Intl Convention center, Fourth Street Live, Papa John's Stadium, Slugger Museum and many downtown business and attractions. Kentucky Fair Expo and Derby is just 4 miles away. I-65, I-64 and I-71 are just 2 blocks away making it highly accessible to not only business travelers but also leisure travelers. Offering the best rates in downtown with business amenities. Hotel offers free wireless high speed access. Microwave, refrigerator, spacious work desk, free copy-fax services and on-site exercise room. Please note 1 parking slot per guest room. Parking Charge: 5.00 per 24hours with in/out priveleges. Parking expires promptly upon check-out, for additional parking, please contact hotel. No oversized parking avail. Please do not request rollaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.