The warmth of the staff and the superbly tasty food is what stood out for us. We were 4 backpacking friends, we took 2 air-conditioned rooms. The bungalows are spread out in a large lush green garden area. Clean and quiet. Birds chirping everywhere. It feels like your grandma's ancestral house (if you're South Indian like me that is :D).... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small secluded resort close to the main road of Ubud. Meticulously clean Rooms are equipped with a/c noiseless ceiling fans, bathroom, refrigerator, original art, large balcony, swimming pool, excellent Indonesian restaurant, cooking lessons, privately conducted tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Tiing Gading Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.