The hotel was ok at best. It could really use some updating. Everything in it seemed a bit dated and screamed for modernization. And worst part about it all..... My 0800 wake up knock from the cleaning crew. I HAD planned on sleeping in a little.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Wichita Hotel
- Holiday Inn Wichita Hotel Wichita
- Holiday Inn Wichita
- Wichita Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35 offers an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and an updated fitness room. Facility 100% non-smoking. Free business center. Free Wireless Internet. ATM. The hotel is on the east side of Wichita, at the corner of Rock & Kellogg (US 54/400). Across from Towne East Mall, the largest mall in Kansas, many restaurants are within a 1 mile area, .5 miles to Interstate I-35. 5 miles to downtown, 5.5 miles Wichita State University and 11 miles to airport. Businesses Nearby: Boeing, Bombardier Aerospace Learjet, Koch Industries,York International, Hawker Beechcraft, Yingling, Koch Industries, T-Mobile, Textron, Cargill-Excel, Mcconnell AFB, Dillon Food Stores, Wesley Medical Center, York International, AT&T Communications, Coleman Co, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Engenio Information Technologies, CNH Manufacturing, Westar Energy, Vulcan Chemicals, Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway, Wescon Products, Spirit, and Flight Safety International. Hotel does not allow pets, trained/certified service animals exempt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Wichita East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.