The room was large and spacious. It is an adjustment to have the basin outside the bathroom itself. The bed, pillows, towels and toiletries were all very good. The shower was okay. There was a microwave, fridge, coffee, free internet and parking including with the room. The decor is very rustic, log toilet rolls, tree lamps. It's quirky and fun.... More
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel Sioux City
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City, the "heart" of Siouxland. Whether you’re here to play at the Argosy Casino, visit students at Western Iowa Tech, Briar Cliff University, or Morningside College, or to watch some Musketeers hockey, Stoney Creek Inn is the place to stay! Located a short walk from the historic Fourth Street downtown district and just behind the Tyson Events Center, our "Urban Lodge" will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.