First time staying here for one night--I wish it could have been longer. One of the most comfortable hotels/rooms I have stayed in for ages. I love the rustic themes. For me, it's very relaxing. I would return here for any future business or personal needs. Only moment of iffyness was that Fox News was on in the breakfast room.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel Sioux City
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City, the "heart" of Siouxland. Whether you're here to play at the Casino, visit students at Western Iowa Tech, Briar Cliff University, or Morningside College, or to watch some Musketeers hockey, Stoney Creek is the place to stay! Located a short walk from the historic Fourth Street downtown district and just behind the Tyson Events Center, our "Urban Lodge" will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.