The pool area is very nice - it is an indoor/outdoor pool that is maintained even in the winter months. The hot tub is nice as well. The pool area is open until 10 for everyone and then until 11 for adults - that was wonderful. There was a children's basketball tournament nearby and the hotel was FULL of families.... More
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel Sioux City
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City, the "heart" of Siouxland. Whether you’re here to play at the Casino, visit students at Western Iowa Tech, Briar Cliff University, or Morningside College, or to watch some Musketeers hockey, Stoney Creek Inn is the place to stay! Located a short walk from the historic Fourth Street downtown district and just behind the Tyson Events Center, our "Urban Lodge" will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.