Stayed one night after a 12 hour drive. Lodge type hotel, nice breakfast area. Clean, friendly, good location, and good rate. Front desk was very helpful. Gave us a coupon for area restaurant. Will definitely stay again!!
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Inn puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.