Very nice and professionals employees. Very clean room and comfortable bed. We ate at the restaurant and had room service. Both were Great. Easy on off from I-70. Has always been a very nice place to stay for us.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
- Holiday Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Terre Haute the place for all reasons, all seasons. Conveniently located at the Crossroads of America, I-70 and US 41 South, Holiday Inn Terre Haute is 1 hour west of Indianapolis and 3 hours east of St. Louis. As the area s only full service hotel, we offer 230 guestrooms with free wireless high speed Internet access. The Sycamore Grove, serves breakfast daily, and dinner on weekends. Renowned for its upscale menu and impeccable service, The Apple Club serves lunch and dinner. Our lounge features Live Entertainment on Fri - Sat evenings. Enjoy our indoor recreation center with a pool/whirlpool, sauna, games and fitness center.Whether traveling on business or pleasure, The Holiday Inn Terre Haute is ideal; located near Sony/DADC, Ampacet, Columbia House, Bemis, AET, Thyssen Krupp Presta, Unison EC, Rose Hulman, ISU, and St. Mary of the Woods. We re just a short distance from Clabber Girl Museum, Swope Art Gallery, Honey Creek Square Mall and Wabash Valley Family Sports Center. Our location is ideal for the area's special events: Covered Bridge Festival, Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.