Pro's; new carpet and paint. Nothing else. Con's: No elevator. No real lobby. No double doors at entrance. Rooms smell of nauseatingly sweet air freashener. Very tired old place. Furniture very old and beat up. Couch in room so old the fabric is sticky. Trash cans even old and scuffed. Motion detecting light switches do not function. Ice machine only... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Schererville
- Schererville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn of Schererville offers both the leisure and business traveler the comfort and conveniences of a luxury hotel. We are conveniently located in the heart of Schererville at the crossroads of Highway 30 and 41 near many businesses and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.