Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the hotel staff was most helpful in suggesting nearby restaurants, of which there are many. The adjacent manufacturers' outlet mall has 70+ stores, so we were able to get a little bit of shopping done in a very convenient fashion. There's easy access on/off i-65, just south of Indianapolis.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh Hotel
- Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn. 100% SMOKE FREE property. New Elevator added. All rooms with mini Refrigerator and Microwave. Indoor heated Pool, Fitness Center, Free High Speed Internet WiFi Access, Complimentary Hot all you can eat Breakfast daily from 6:00am to 10:00am. Free Evening Managers Reception Monday- Thursday 6pm-8pm. Suites with whirlpool tubs. Flat panel televisions in every room. Free HBO and HDTV and free local calls.NOW OFFERING shuttle service to and from Indianapolis Airport and nearby Camp Atterbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.