I stayed here for 1 nights in the dorm room. Its quite small for 6 beds but I think I'm okay with that, you can meet lots of cool people who also stay here too. Located in an idea place surrounded by plenty of bars, shops and restaurants and they even have beach access. Its very relaxing to lie on... More
- Also Known As:
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel Mui Ne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mui Ne Backpackers was one of the first guesthouses to open in Mui Ne, back when Mui Ne was a little-known coconut grove with a few woven huts along the beach. From those early days until now, this family-run property has been one of the most popular budget alternatives to the big resorts that have popped up along the main road. Mui Ne Backpackers has long been recommended by Lonely Planet and other reliable travel guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Mui Ne Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.